Coworking Space Fort Lauderdale work along with like-minded professionals in our vibrant coworking spaces in Fort Lauderdale, with break-out areas and networking events to foster collaboration and growth. Drop-in and hot-desk in an open-plan workspace, or reserve your own dedicated desk in a shared office.
Coworking Space Fort Lauderdale
- 1 Coworking Space Fort Lauderdale
- 2 Coworking Membership Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Dedicated Desk Fort Lauderdale
- 4 We Have Fort Lauderdale Covered
- 5 Join To Fort Lauderdale
- 6 Everything You Need To Get To Work
- 7 What’s Included As Standard?
- 8 What Services Do You Offer As An Extra?
- 9 What’s The Difference between Coworking and Office Space?
Whether you’re a creative entrepreneur, tech start-up or ambitious local enterprise, our affordable shared office spaces in the Fort Lauderdale region have something for all. The shared office revolution is truly underway in the Sunshine State, with a host of hot desks available on simple, flexible terms. Simply pay for space and enjoy numerous benefits, including high-speed Internet access, ergonomic office chairs, catering options, and breakout spaces.
Coworking Membership Fort Lauderdale
Access thousands of coworking spaces by the day or for 5, 10, or unlimited days a month.
- Bright, inspiring spaces
- Book your hot desk via our app
- Join a community of professionals
Dedicated Desk Fort Lauderdale
A desk reserved for you, in a shared office or open-plan workspace.
- A desk that’s yours, every day
- Choose from 1000s of locations
- Thriving, like-minded community
We Have Fort Lauderdale Covered
Work closer to the likes of American Express, Motorola, and Gulfstream International Airlines in beach haven, Fort Lauderdale. Take a seat at a desk of your choice, in a shared office, or roam free in a friendly, open-plan area.
Join To Fort Lauderdale
All our workspaces are home to a dynamic mix of businesses. Work alongside like-minded individuals and collaborate with other businesses through our range of networking events. Be part of a vibrant, global community of 2.5 million professionals and create new opportunities for your business.
- Professional and sociable workspaces
- Regular networking and personal growth events
- Work in locations at the heart of your industry
- Shared break-out areas for meeting others and collaboration
Everything You Need To Get To Work
Our fully-serviced coworking spaces come with all the details taken care of, and an experienced on-site team to make sure everything runs smoothly. You can simply walk in and get to work, while we look after everything else.
- Highly-trained reception and support team
- Cleaning, utilities & security
- Business address and mail handling
- Secure, business-grade technology and WiFi
- Printers and access to admin support
- Manage your account and bookings via the Regus app
What’s Included As Standard?
Your coworking desk space comes with a professional reception team, mail handling, high-speed WiFi, utilities, cleaning, maintenance, use of the business address, use of the communal kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities, two hours of community meeting room use a day, and unlimited access to our global network of business lounges – all in one simple inclusive price
What Services Do You Offer As An Extra?
With coworking, you have the option of adding on printing and scanning facilities, full call handling, mail forwarding, bean-to-cup coffee, customized furniture and equipment, and additional meeting room use.
What’s The Difference between Coworking and Office Space?
Coworking means a desk – or a number of desks – for you and your team, in a shared working environment. This can be in an open-plan space alongside other professionals, or within a room, you share with other businesses. If you want a private office dedicated to you and your team, choose our office space. All our locations offer both, so you can choose the right way to work for your team.